Anus fissure is one of the most common diseases that occurs in both adults and children. It is most often diagnosed in postpartum women. A fissure in the anus is a wound defect on the mucous membrane of the anal canal, which can have a linear or oval shape and rarely exceed 1 cm in size.
A fissure in the anus is very painful, therefore it gives a person discomfort, and sometimes physical suffering.
- traces of blood after a bowel movement;
- pain, burning, tingling during and after bowel movement;
- spasms of the anal sphincter;
- itching in the anus;
- the presence of a sentinel tubercle (in chronic form).
A fissure of the anus in an acute form is quite easy to treat. For effective therapy, the doctor prescribes:
- suppositories, ointments with anesthetic, antispasmodic and wound healing effect;
- preparations for softening stool and preventing constipation;
- a diet high in fiber;
- pain relievers (for severe cramps and pain);
- physiotherapy to eliminate spasms;
- performing exercises of physiotherapy exercises, allowing to activate blood circulation and facilitate the passage of feces through the intestines.
- physiotherapy (darsonvalization, UHF, diathermy, etc.)
- antiseptic agents
- proteolytic enzymes
- exclusion of independent chair
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!