Anal fissure is one of the most common proctological problems associated with a violation of the integrity of the structure of the mucous membrane of the anus. Tissue rupture, which mainly forms on the posterior wall of the anus, can have different lengths and depths, but usually its length reaches 1-2 cm. Over time, the crack changes: granulation forms at the edges, "tubercles" that can later turn into a fibrous polyp ... This pathology is encountered by people aged 20-60 years, but in female representatives this ailment is diagnosed much more often
The following signs indicate the appearance of a crack in the anus:
- Pain in the anal area, which a person experiences during bowel movements. Pain may persist for some time after a bowel movement;
- Presence of blood during bowel movements. The bloody trail remains on the feces. Sometimes bleeding bothers and between bowel movements;
- Spasm of the sphincter of the anus, accompanied by pain.
Treatment of acute anal fissure
In this case, conservative methods of treatment are used, involving the use of special ointments, suppositories, laxatives. Drug therapy is aimed at:
- Pain relief;
- Removal of spasms of the anus;
- Stool normalization;
- Tightening of the wound (cracks).
If the desired effects are not achieved with conservative treatment, then minimally invasive methods can be used.
Treatment of chronic anal fissure
If the disease has become chronic, then, most likely, surgical intervention will be required - removal of granulation and cutting off the tubercles. Further treatment is continued using conservative methods.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!