Anal itching can occur as a symptom of proctological diseases and less often as an independent disease. Regardless of the reason for its appearance, a person experiences not only discomfort, but also psychological discomfort. This pathology is mainly found in people of middle and retirement age.
Depending on the clinical course of the disease, there are several forms of itching of the anus:
- Acute - characterized by pronounced symptoms, the appearance of edema and irritation in the anus, sometimes bleeding. Often, signs appear abruptly;
- Chronic - in this case, the discomfort increases gradually. If itching persists for a long time, it can lead to tissue infection in the anal area. And this is fraught with the occurrence of inflammatory processes that can cover the rectum and spread further.
Treatment of itching is reduced to eliminating the causes of its occurrence. The treatment plan is selected depending on the factors that led to this problem. Therefore, when identifying:
- Diseases of the rectum - the doctor selects a course of therapy for the treatment of a specific pathology;
- Parasites are prescribed anthelmintic drugs;
- Infections - in most cases, antibiotic therapy is used;
- Allergies - antihistamines are selected;
- Skin diseases - ointments with a drying effect are used.
Also, the doctor prescribes special drugs, the action of which is aimed at reducing the itching itself. At the same time, it is important to follow the rules of personal hygiene and exclude foods that can cause itching from the diet.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!