Transurethral laser enoculation of prostate adenoma is a modern method of treatment with holmium laser, which is characterized by low invasiveness and allows to remove benign growth tissues without affecting healthy ones. During the procedure, overgrown tissues are burned out layer by layer with a laser beam and then removed from the urethra. The patient has no incisions and scars; access to the prostate during laser adenoma removal is transurethral.
ADVANTAGES OF LASER ENUCLEATION OF HYPERPLASIA OF PROSTATE ADENOMA
• Almost complete absence of blood loss during surgery.
• There are no restrictions on the size of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
• Less time required to drain the bladder with a catheter, which means less risk of infection in the operated area.
• Reduced number of surgical and postoperative complications, including patients taking blood thinners.
• Excellent results in restoring urinary function.
• Fast postoperative rehabilitation.
• The patient's age is not a contraindication, the HOLEP surgical operation is possible even after 70 years
• Symptomatic bladder outlet obstruction associated with prostatic hyperplasia:
• acute urinary retention;
• the volume of residual urine is more than 50 ml;
• maximum urine flow rate - 15 ml per second.
• Lack of response to conservative therapy for prostatic hyperplasia.
The patient undergoes a standard preoperative examination, makes an ECG, ultrasound of the genitourinary system and fluorography. If necessary - KUDI (complex urodynamic study, which allows to exclude the functional nature of urinary disorders) and cystography. With the results of the examination, you need to visit a therapist, surgeon, anesthesiologist
• First, the adenoma tissue is dissected with a laser beam at the apex of the prostate. This is the layer where the adenoma tissue ends and the healthy prostate tissue begins.
• The lateral hyperplastic lobes of the prostate are successively exfoliated and displaced into the bladder.
• Adenomatous nodes are crushed and removed from the bladder by suction.
Temporary unpleasant symptoms during recovery:
• bloody inclusions in the urine;
• stress urinary incontinence;
• throwing sperm into the bladder during ejaculation;
• pain and burning sensation when urinating.
During rehabilitation, it is recommended to drink plenty of fluids, refusal of physical activity and intimacy for 1 month. The diet should be balanced so that constipation does not occur.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!