Percutaneous (percutaneous) removal of kidney stones - in modern medicine, nephrolithotripsy is the preferred method of treating kidney stones when completely non-invasive methods do not work. The technology was developed as an alternative to open stone removal associated with the risk of injury. Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy involves inserting a nephroscope through a small incision in the lumbar region. Using a thin tube, the instrument is delivered to the kidney cavity, which is accompanied by minimal tissue damage. Under the influence of laser pulses, the calculus is crushed into small fractions, which are removed from the organ or excreted naturally.
The pain from kidney stones does not appear immediately, that is, at first the disease does not appear. The onset of pain begins only when the stone begins to move in the urinary tract.
Here are the symptoms of kidney stones:
• Colic or dull pain in the lumbar region, which can be aggravated by various physical activities, including such weak ones as long walking. (But there is also the opposite opinion that physical activity makes it easier for the stone to escape)
• Unbearable or just extremely severe pain, which can also radiate to the hips, lower abdomen, genitals
• Unpleasant sensations or difficulty urinating, as well as frequent urge to urinate
• In rare cases, nausea, and even vomiting is possible
• Appearance of yellow or red sediment in urine, blood in urine
You can approximately determine the location of the stone or stones: if the pain radiates to the genitals, then the stones are located at the bottom of the ureter, and if in the groin area, then in the ureter itself or the so-called renal pelvis.
The main indications for surgery:
• the presence of a kidney stone larger than 1.5 cm;
• the presence of a coral, complex calculus;
• multiple formations;
• inapplicability or ineffectiveness of extracorporeal lithotripsy;
• the appearance of obstructions.
Contact nephrolithotripsy allows you to eliminate large, dense, including "impacted" and infected calculi, which cannot be eliminated by remote exposure. The operation is also prescribed for patients with urolithiasis in the presence of contraindications to remote lithotripsy
HOW A MINI-PERKUTANE NEPHROLITHOTRIPY IS PERFORMED
• At the beginning of the operation, the patient is put to sleep and laid on his stomach. After determining a suitable site for the puncture, the doctor makes a small incision in the skin through which the nephroscope is inserted. A laser is directed at the detected stone.
• Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy with lithoextraction involves the instrumental extraction of calculus without destroying it. With the help of specialized equipment, the stone is removed from the body. In this case, a number of complications are possible.
• After carrying out the main manipulations, the calyceal system is checked for bleeding or calculus fragments. Then the instrument is removed, if necessary, a nephrostomy drainage is installed.
• Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy with lithoextraction (nephrolitholapaxy) - what is it? The complex term denotes successive crushing (trypsy) and then the extraction of fragments (extraction) during the operation.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!