Diagnostic and therapeutic nephroureteroscopy - This is instrumental therapeutic and diagnostic manipulations (operations) under X-ray television, ultrasound, endoscopic or mixed control - the so-called endourological interventions made from percutaneous (percutaneous) or transurethral access.
The introduction of the achievements of scientific and technological progress in urology has significantly changed the traditional approach to the diagnosis and treatment of most diseases of the genitourinary system:
• Urolithiasis disease
• Kidney cyst
• Urethral stricture
• Chronic cystitis
Until recently, all these diseases were treated mainly by open, often repeated and traumatic or organ-carrying operations, requiring great surgical skill and experience, and yet often accompanied by a large number of complications. The treatment required a long stay of patients in the hospital and was accompanied by long-term rehabilitation and social maladjustment of patients.
Currently, the Gatling-Med clinic has mastered and continues to master new diagnostic and surgical methods of treatment, which allow in most cases to avoid open surgery and anesthesia in urological diseases, and, not me, the fundamental principles and foundations of treatment, to achieve the same treatment result, but with significantly lower risk for the patient and the organ of the genitourinary system.
• Transurethral resection (TUR) of the prostate and urinary bladder
• Diagnostic and therapeutic nephroureteroscopy
• Contact lithotripsy
• Bougier, balloon dilatation, endotomy and prosthetics of upper and lower urinary tract strictures
• Puncture of the kidney cyst
• Endoresection of papillary tumors.
Endourology has combined two major urological areas - endoscopic surgery and urinary radiology, which is mainly due to three factors:
• Creation and improvement of special endoscopes for the kidney and ureter.
• Rapid development of supravesical X-ray endoscopic interventions, which increasingly required mixed X-ray-TV, ultrasound and endoscopic control (combined control)
• Increasingly frequent performance of such manipulations by urologists rather than radiologists
Thus, endourological operations currently include all diagnostic and therapeutic operations performed without tissue incision on the organs of the genitourinary system and retroperitoneal space under X-ray television, ultrasound, endoscopic, mixed control.
A number of such operations have already become firmly established in everyday practice, while others are being mastered and implemented. Confirmation of the importance of endourology is the fact that at all the latest urological conferences, plenums, congresses, one of the topics discussed is endourology. From the above it is clear that the field of endourology is extremely broad and the prospects for mastering new techniques are enormous.
Modern X-ray endoscopic urology includes a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions. This includes endoscopic surgery of diseases of the urethra, prostate and urinary bladder, and X-ray endoscopic interventions on the kidneys and upper urinary tract, and finally, it is urological laparoscopy.
• At their core, many of them combine the achievements of radiology, ultrasound diagnostics, surgery and endoscopy.
• Improves the quality and accelerates the diagnosis of diseases.
• Possess the ability to simultaneously transfer the diagnostic stage into an effective instrumental therapeutic effect.
• Most of them are characterized by relative simplicity in execution, low trauma, few complications, and require minimal anesthesia.
• Reduce the physical and mental suffering of patients, as well as the costs of their treatment and recovery period, the duration of which is reduced by 3-5 times.
• They have the possibility of repetition without increasing the risk to the patient and the organ, and also practically do not complicate the traditional operations after them.
One of the main areas of modern X-ray endoscopic urology, firmly established in our clinic, is endoscopic surgery of the urethra, prostate and bladder.
One of the main methods is transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP). Analysis of the treatment results showed high efficiency and a small number of complications; the time of TUR prostate surgery does not exceed 90 minutes. To a large extent, urology has changed the traditional approach to the treatment of such complex diseases as strictures and obliterations of the urethra. Internal optical urethrotomy has almost completely replaced plastic surgery for narrowing of the urethra of various etiologies, regardless of their length.
Even more impressive results are obtained with the use of endoscopic operations for complete urethral obstruction, including post-traumatic and recurrent obliteration - endoscopic recanalization of the urethra.
Today, the treatment of most patients with similar diseases begins with endoscopic restoration of the patency of the urethra by optical urethrotomy with a cold knife. In cases where it was possible to restore the urethral lumen endoscopically (82% of patients), only 40% of patients required repeated endoscopic intervention at various periods of the postoperative period from 3 to 12 months.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!