Indications for removal of the uterus
◘ Large uterine fibroids.
◘ Fast growing uterine fibroids.
◘ Tumors of the uterus, accompanied by pain and / or hemorrhagic syndrome.
◘ Fibroids, adenomyosis and their combination (endometriosis of the uterine body) that do not respond to conservative treatment.
◘ Atypical endometrial hyperplasia.
◘ The presence of several pathologies (combined pathology of the uterus) - uterine myoma in combination with endometrial hyperplasia, endometriosis.
◘ Postmenopausal uterine fibroid growth
◘ Dysfunction of the bladder and rectum caused by a large myoma of the uterus (in reproductive age,
◘ Laparoscopic myomectomy with stitching of the removed node bed).
How is laparoscopic removal of the uterus performed?
• Laparoscopic approach (through 4 small punctures in the anterior abdominal wall) gently expose the uterus, transect its ligaments and coagulate the vessels. The uterus is then completely cut off.
Vaginal access is used to extirpate (remove) the uterus, both without prolapse, and with its omission.
• Laparoscopically, the cervical stump (if a subtotal hysterectomy has been performed) or the vaginal stump (in the case of total hysterectomy) is fixed to the round and uterosacral ligaments, which prevents future prolapse of the vaginal walls (prevention of complications).
Consequences after removal of the uterus
As a result of the removal of the uterus, a woman forgets about breakthrough bleeding, abdominal pain, displacement of internal organs due to fibroma, severe premenstrual syndrome.
After removing the uterus, women have a number of questions that they are not always ready to discuss with the surgeon. They relate to health, and appearance, and sexual relations and the quality of life after surgery in general.
see a doctor urgently. And no matter how much time has passed, one must understand that this is a risk.
After surgery to remove the uterus, the following symptoms are likely to appear:
• Pain after removal of the uterus (may be associated with poor scar healing or adhesions after surgery)
• Discharge after removal of the uterus (may be caused by the fact that the work of the ovaries is not affected and sex hormones affect the cervix)
• Bleeding after removal of the uterus (sometimes lasts up to four weeks, their intensification is a dangerous sign)
You can safely begin treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!