Erosion of the cervix is a violation of the integrity, ulceration or defect of the mucous membrane of the vaginal part of the cervix, which can occur in a woman of any age and requires careful examination and mandatory timely treatment, since cervical erosion can be the beginning of precancerous or cancerous changes in the epithelium. Patients with the presence of human papillomavirus (HPV) of high oncogenic risk (16, 18, 31, 33 types), herpes virus, in this case, the risk of cervical cancer increases several times.
Causes of cervical erosion
• Early onset of sexual activity, frequent change of sexual partners
• Sexual infections and inflammatory diseases of the female genital tract (HPV, herpes virus, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, vaginal dysbiosis, etc.)
• Traumatic effects (abortion, mechanical damage, surgery, childbirth, etc.)
Symptoms of cervical erosion
In the vast majority of cases, cervical erosion rarely manifests itself clinically and most often such a diagnosis is a finding during a gynecological examination.
But it so happens that the patients themselves turn to the gynecologist with complaints of bloody discharge that is not associated with menstruation, especially after intercourse. Women may be worried about symptoms such as pain during intercourse and mucopurulent discharge. The latter is due to the fact that inflammatory diseases join erosion, which significantly worsens the course of the disease.
Treatment of cervical erosion
How to treat cervical erosion? It should be noted right away that the approach to treatment should be individual and comprehensive. The method of treatment depends on the size and structure of the lesion, the severity of the course of the disease, the presence of concomitant diseases.
• Anti-inflammatory drugs, hormonal drugs, if necessary, antibacterial and antiviral drugs, topical drugs are prescribed. The complex of therapeutic measures also includes drugs aimed at increasing immunity and general strengthening
• Chemical coagulation - the cervix is treated with special preparations that have a cauterizing effect, resulting in the formation of a scab (the use of the drug "Solkovagin", which is a set of organic acids)
• Cryodestruction - the area of erosion is treated with liquid nitrogen (ultra-low temperature), with a thin and very cold manipulator, the damaged area is “frozen” to healthy tissue
• Laser coagulation - the area of erosion is exposed to a targeted surgical laser beam (powerful beam of light)
Radiowave surgery (the most effective surgical technique that uses radio waves) is the latest advancement in the surgical treatment of erosion. Processing is carried out using the "Surgitron" device. Erosion treatment is performed without pressure on the tissue, minimizing damage to it. In addition, electric burns are completely excluded, the radiosurgery technique is non-traumatic
Вы смело можете начинать лечение, которое мы осуществляем максимально быстро и эффективно в Ташкенте. Клиника Gatling Med заставит вас быть уверенными в себе и в своем здоровье!