Hysteroresectoscopy is a low-traumatic endoscopic operation aimed at treating diseases of the cervical canal and uterine cavity.
Hysteroresectoscopy allows you to remove pathological formations, altered areas of the endometrium, eliminate malformations of the organ, not just preserving the uterus, but almost without injuring its healthy tissues
How is the intervention carried out
Hysteroresectoscopy is an operation that is performed in a day hospital, that is, a woman is in the clinic for only a few hours. For pain relief, our doctors use general anesthesia. Surgical access is performed through the vagina, therefore, no scars will remain on the skin. All manipulations are carried out using a hysteroresectoscope. It is a thin probe equipped with a video camera and the necessary instrumentation. The video camera transmits the image to a large screen, looking at which, the surgeon controls all his actions.
The method of operative hysteroscopy is performed:
- removal of endometrial polyps;
- removal of submucous uterine myoma nodes;
- scraping of the mucous membrane of the uterus;
- removal of intrauterine septa;
- removal of adhesions from the uterine cavity;
- removal of the intrauterine device, if this is not possible with the classical method.
Diagnoses and complaints:
- violation of the menstrual cycle
- suspicion of intrauterine pathology: uterine fibroids with submucosal location of the node; polyps; internal endometriosis; endometrial cancer; a foreign body in the uterine cavity (fragments of an intrauterine device); intrauterine septum; remains of the ovum, placenta after childbirth and abortion
The following factors are positive characteristics of hysteroscopic interventions:
- is a method that allows you to visually evaluate the uterine cavity, and makes it possible to diagnose intrauterine pathology
- allows you to immediately begin to eliminate the detected intrauterine pathology
- makes it possible to perform surgical intervention under direct visual control
- low traumatic, and, therefore, easily tolerated - by patients
-Patients tolerate hysteroresectoscopy well, after a few days the woman can return to her usual way of life. After hysteroresectoscopy for two weeks, sexual rest and exercise restriction are recommended.
Contraindications to hysteroresectoscopy are:
-pregnancy, including ectopic;
- dysfunction of coagulation;
-systemic pathologies (exacerbation);
-infectious and venereal diseases;
- a malignant process in the organ;
- myoma of large sizes.
You can safely begin treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!