About phlegmon - Phlegmon is not a contagious condition, since pus is deep and does not bind to the upper layers of the skin.
Any parts of the body can be affected, as they say, from head to toe. Most often, patients seek help when a phlegmon affects the face or limbs, since in the first case it is very noticeable, and in the second it disturbs movement.
1. Phlegmon is a collection of pus. It begins with a small - small inflamed area, which outwardly may not even be noticed.
2. As the process develops, a feeling of fullness arises, the skin acquires a reddish tint, pain appears.
3. Since the phlegmon has no boundaries, the infection can migrate through the bloodstream, so the general temperature often rises and weakness occurs. Near the abscess, lymph nodes can even increase.
4. More extensive spilled abscesses may look like a volumetric formation of a bright pink hue. With complication, skin fistulas appear and the contents leak out.
5. In addition to general weakness and an increase in body temperature (which is 38-40 ° C), headache and dizziness, shortness of breath, a weak but frequent pulse, and even lowering blood pressure may appear.
In no case should the development of the process be allowed, since pus can spread deeper down to the tendons, muscles, and even bones and organs. In the case of phlegmon, even speech can not go about their autopsy.
• Treatment of diseases that can aggravate the course of phlegmon
• Drainage of all abscesses
Timely antibiotic treatment can prevent the rapid spread of a bacterial infection and its entry into the blood and internal organs. Antibiotics are used that are simultaneously effective against streptococci and staphylococci (e.g. dicloxacillin or cephalexin).
You can safely begin the treatment that we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med Clinic will make you be confident in yourself and in your health!