Treatment of vasomotor renitis
Vasomotor rhinitis (neurovegetative, non-infectious, non-allergic rhinitis) is a disease of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity that occurs due to a dysregulation of the tone of small vessels. The nasal cavity is covered from the inside with a mucous membrane penetrated by numerous small vessels - capillaries. Normally, inspiratory air in contact with this shell warms up and is saturated with water vapor. Depending on the temperature and humidity, the capillaries expand or contract, regulating this function. With neurovegetative rhinitis, the regulation of the capillary lumen is disturbed, as a result of which painful phenomena occur.
Signs of vasomotor rhinitis
A non-infectious rhinitis accompanies such symptoms:
• Sneezing for no reason;
• Change the tone of voice;
• Deterioration in smell.
• Nasal congestion occurs periodically in connection with a change in body position, climate, physical activity or for no apparent reason, it can occur on one side only;
• A watery or mucous discharge appears from the nose in connection with the indicated circumstances or for no apparent reason;
When conditions change, a non-infectious runny nose disappears as quickly as it appeared.
Causes and forms of vasomotor rhinitis
Neurovegetative rhinitis can occur in various forms:
1. Reflex. Rhinitis appears as a response to food intake (alcoholic beverages, hot and spicy foods), cold air, smelling strongly, bright sunlight.
2. Medication. Nasal congestion after prolonged use of vasoconstrictors (naphthyzin, sanorin, etc.) or rauwolfia snake preparations.
3. Hormonal. It manifests itself with a decrease in thyroid function or with pituitary tumors.
4. Idiopathic. In this form of the disease, the cause cannot be determined. How in each case there is a violation of the regulation of the lumen of the vessels of the mucous membrane, it has not yet been established, but it is clear that in the first two there is a pathological conditioned reflex.
Neurovegetative rhinitis may be a consequence of previous respiratory diseases. In children, it can be combined with adenoids. In this case, not only lymphoid tissue in the nasopharynx can grow, but also the nasal mucosa. Both that, and another violates nasal breathing.
Curvature of the nasal septum due to trauma or pathological development can affect the blood supply to the nasal mucosa and cause a runny nose.
Vasomotor rhinitis can be combined with allergic, i.e., a runny nose with this combination also appears when exposed to allergens. An otolaryngologist and an allergist will help to make an accurate diagnosis indicating the causes of the disease.
You can safely begin the treatment that we carry out as quickly and effectively as possible in Tashkent. Gatling Med Clinic will make you be confident in yourself and in your health!