Experienced highly qualified doctors provide ozone therapy for diabetes in the modern multidisciplinary clinic Gatling Med in Tashkent.
Diabetes mellitus is a serious medical and social problem. The prevalence of diabetes in the world ranges from 2-3%, among people of young and middle age, and among people over 55 years old reaches 16%. Considering that ozone has a multifaceted therapeutic effect, namely, it has a direct antibacterial, antiviral effect, enhances microcirculation, including by improving the rheological properties of blood, helps to correct hormonal disorders, and also causes an immunomodulating effect, ozone therapy is actively used in treatment patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes. A positive effect is often observed after the first procedures.
Effects of ozone therapy for diabetes:
• Under the influence of ozone, the permeability of cell membranes for glucose increases, which, accordingly, causes a decrease in the level of glucose in the blood due to its more active entry into the tissue;
• Promotes the best return of oxygen to fabrics;
• There is a restoration of glucose to the final products, ie restoration of the initial function of carbohydrates - energy;
• Bactericidal effect in purulent wounds. Ozone therapy allows you to localize the foci of inflammation, accelerate the cleansing and healing of wounds;
• Improving microcirculation.
The main methods of general ozone therapy are used (large autohemotherapy, intravenous administration of 200 - 400 ml of OGF, rectal insufflation of the ozone-oxygen mixture), and in cases where there are pronounced trophic disturbances, it is advisable to combine general ozone therapy procedures with local exposure in the form of "ozone boots", subcutaneous or intramuscular injection of an ozone-oxygen mixture. It should be noted that ozone therapy for patients with diabetes mellitus should be carried out under constant monitoring of blood glucose levels and, if necessary, be accompanied by a decrease in the dose of insulin or glucose-lowering drugs.