Anus papillomas are formed on the mucous membrane of the rectum and anus as a result of infection with the human papillomavirus. The incubation period can be different and can last up to six months. As a rule, papillomas in the rectum are formed against the background of a weakened immune system. Papillomas bring many problems to the patient, ranging from discomfort to the possibility of transformation of papillomas into cancer.
- Feeling of moisture in the anal area.
- Burning, itching in the anus.
- Pain during bowel movements, blood in the stool.
Almost all proctological diseases, such as hemorrhoids, anal fissures, papillomas, cancer, have similar symptoms, so in no case should you self-medicate if you experience discomfort in the anus.
- With a laser.
- With a surgical scalpel.
- Radio wave therapy.
- Electric shock.
It is very difficult to get rid of the virus that causes the formation in the rectum. It is easier and easier to take precautions to avoid contracting this virus:
- You need to lead a healthy lifestyle and constantly improve your immunity, then the network go in for sports, hardening, moderately combine work and rest, get enough sleep, eat right, give up bad habits.
- You can take immunostimulating drugs, coordinating the medication intake with your doctor.
- Observe the rules of personal hygiene.
- You can get vaccinated against strains of the virus. It can be done either by referral from a specialist, or at your own request.
- Avoid casual sex
- Do not use other people's personal hygiene products
- Be careful in crowded places: swimming pools, baths, saunas, gym.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!