Types of urological examinations
In order for the doctor to make an accurate diagnosis, determine the severity and form of the course of the disease, as well as prescribe appropriate treatment, a detailed examination of the patient is necessary. This is facilitated by the following diagnostic methods in urology:
- Urine analysis.
- Computed tomography of the genitourinary system.
- Ultrasound examination of the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra.
- General and biochemical blood tests.
- Urethroscopy — endoscopic examination of the urethra, designed for a detailed examination of the urethra and bladder.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
Tests for the diagnosis of urological diseases
For a complete diagnosis of the genitourinary system, it is necessary to conduct appropriate laboratory tests. What tests can a urologist prescribe to a patient if certain diseases are suspected?
Urinalysis-is prescribed for suspected inflammatory and infectious processes in the urogenital system.
Taking a swab from the urethra is an important study to identify sexually transmitted infections.
Semen analysis is the study of quantitative and qualitative indicators of seminal fluid. Indications for the procedure are: the inability to conceive, suspicion of hormonal disorders and infectious lesions of the testicles.
Analysis of prostate juice - can be prescribed for general diagnosis, in case of suspicion of the presence of prostatitis and inflammatory processes in the prostate gland. This study also helps to track the dynamics of the disease and monitor the effectiveness of treatment.
Biopsy-sampling of suspicious tissue areas for further examination. It is prescribed for suspected oncological diseases.
Our medical center provides diagnostics and treatment of any diseases of the urinary system. At the same time, it consists of several parts:
- Diagnosis of the disease. If the urinary tract infection has characteristic symptoms, then our doctors and laboratory technicians do a complete blood and urine test for the release of microflora, which is then analyzed and diagnosed.
- After the isolation of the pathogen, an X-ray of possible affected organs is sometimes taken to determine the level of the lesion and the degree of development of the disease.
- Appropriate medical treatment with selective antibiotics is prescribed.
- If necessary or in advanced stages of the disease, surgical intervention is prescribed.
As a rule, medical treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis, in rare cases it is necessary to use a hospital. It is used only in case of emergency surgery. We guarantee that each of our patients will receive comprehensive care at an acceptable cost, because it is strictly forbidden to joke with such diseases. Many of them can lead to infertility or even death of the patient if not treated appropriately.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!