Hysteroscopy is an objective examination of the uterine cavity "from the inside" using a special magnifying technique. The procedure allows not only to establish an accurate diagnosis of uterine pathology, but also to carry out treatment (remove polyps, myomatous nodes of submucosal localization, dissect intrauterine adhesions, etc.)
Hysteroscopy is an invasive study, therefore it is used when non-invasive methods (ultrasound scanning, laboratory testing) are of little information.
The method reveals:
- myoma of the uterus, in which there are submucosal and muscle-submucosal nodes;
- abnormal structure of the uterus;
- endometrial hyperplasia, incl. and endometrial polyps;
- Asherman's syndrome - adhesions in the uterine cavity that interfere with the implantation of a fertilized egg;
- thin endometrium caused by hormonal disorders
As part of the preparation, you need to undergo a standard examination:
laboratory - simple analysis of urine, blood, assessment of coagulability, biochemical study of blood and microscopy of vaginal discharge;
instrumental - ultrasound scanning of the uterus and appendages, fluorography, electrocardiography.
Based on the results of the preoperative examination, the anesthesiologist will select a safe and effective method of pain relief, assess the anesthetic risk for timely implementation of preventive measures
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!