Osteochondrosis is a chronic dystrophic process manifested by a decrease in hydrophilicity and destruction of the tissue of the intervertebral discs( MPD), their herniated protrusion towards the spinal canal, reactive changes in the adjacent bone tissue of the vertebrae, as well as accompanied by arthrosis of the arcuate joints.
Causes of osteochondrosis
Doctors say that all people after 30 years are at risk. But a number of factors lead to the emergence of the disease at a young age. The probability of occurrence is also increased by the following factors:
• Excess weight.
* Sedentary, sedentary lifestyle.
• Injuries of the spine with displacement.
* Work related to the constant lifting of heavy objects (for example, the loader).
Also, among the many factors that negatively affect the health of the spine, there are the following:
• increased load on the muscles during intense workouts
* physical inactivity (sedentary lifestyle)
* transfer of infections that have significantly undermined the health of the body
* pathology of the spine
* unbalanced diet and consumption of unhealthy foods (smoked meats, pickles, seasonings, sugar)
* bad habits (Smoking)
* depression and long-term stress
* Oncology in the spine
* adverse ecology.
At the stage of collecting anamnesis (document with complaints of patients), the doctor examines the patient's symptoms: the localization and nature of pain. Finds out when the first unpleasant sensations appeared, what could provoke their appearance. The doctor pays attention to the lifestyle of the patient, takes into account the age and evolution of symptoms from the moment of the first manifestation to the doctor.
Physiological examination includes:
* assessment of body position, the presence of symmetry, the nature of movements
* examination of the skin
* palpation and tapping of the painful area to determine the spread of pain
* determination of skin sensitivity
To clarify the diagnosis, the patient may be referred for x-ray examination, computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging.
Treatment of osteochondrosis and its complications is carried out with the help of conservative methods aimed at eliminating the pain syndrome, disorders of the spinal roots and preventing the progress of dystrophic changes in the structures of the spine.
In case of ineffectiveness of conservative treatment and on special indications, surgical treatment is carried out, the volume of which depends on the level of lesion and clinical manifestations of the disease.
Complex conservative treatment includes physical therapy, physiotherapy, massage and drug therapy.
Although each of the above methods is highly effective, still persistent therapeutic effect can be obtained only when combined with classes on rehabilitation equipment, that is, when creating a full-fledged muscle corset.
It is important to start treating osteochondrosis in time. Specialists of Tashkent clinic gatling-med offer professional examination of the body. We use recognized modern diagnostic methods and accumulated experience in order to make a complete picture of the disease and prescribe appropriate treatment. Whatever the causes of the disease, our doctors select for each patient the most effective method of treatment.