Liposuction is the most effective method of removing subcutaneous fat, which in one session gives the result equal to years of training.
The procedure is indicated for people with local fat deposits. Most often this zone second chin, cheeks, belly, thighs and "breeches." These areas, even with serious weight loss and physical activity can spoil the contour of the body. This may be due to heredity or individual characteristics. The procedure is also effective for menopausal hump, removal of lipomas and gynecomastia.
There are several types of liposuction:
* Vacuum (classical) – in small skin incisions – up to 5 mm – tubes are inserted, the shape and diameter depends on the place and volume of work. Incisions are made in inconspicuous places on the periphery of the problem areas. The other end of the tubes is connected to a special vacuum device that sucks fat. The tube is inserted in fan-like movements in order to loosen the adipose tissue for easier removal. This method is considered the most traumatic, the volume of fat removed-no more than three liters.
* Syringe-this technique is used to remove fat deposits of a small volume (up to 0.5 liters). The operation lasts from 15 to 30 min. In this case, the fat is sucked with special syringes.
• Luminescenta for 25-40 min before the operation in the problem area and inject a combination of epinephrine, lidocaine and saline.solution. As a result, fat deposits soften and liquefy, which facilitates the suction of fat and reduces blood loss. Therefore, this type of procedure is less traumatic. The recovery period is faster.
* Ultrasound-before the procedure, the problem area is affected by ultrasound. This destroys adipose tissue and simplifies its subsequent removal. Further suction occurs in the same way as in the case of classical liposuction.
* Laser-the least traumatic type of procedure. Its essence lies in the fact that under the influence of a laser beam, the shell of fat cells is destroyed, their contents enter the bloodstream and are excreted from the body with the help of the liver. In one such session to remove the 0.3 kg of fat disappears 1.5-2 cm in body circumference. The procedure is painless and has almost no complications.
The duration of the session depends on the intervention zone (from 15 minutes to 3 hours).