Causes of amenorrhea
- Pathologies of the development of the ovaries and other organs of the reproductive system in embryogenesis.
- Chronic diseases of the ovaries, leading to a violation of their functional activity.
- Hereditary and acquired diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Disruption of the activity of the endocrine glands.
- Early menopause.
- Insufficient body weight (more than 6%) or its sharp loss.
- Endogenous intoxication (for example, tuberculosis).
- Somatic pathology (liver and kidney diseases).
- Great physical activity.
- Head trauma (amenorrhea can occur within six months after injury).
- Mental disorders.
The causes of amenorrhea can also be a change in climate, place of residence (change of time zones), a sharp transition from a high-calorie diet to a rigid low-calorie diet.
Diagnosis and treatment of amenorrhea
- General laboratory tests are carried out in order to establish the presence or absence of pregnancy and to identify the type of amenorrhea.
- For an accurate diagnosis, it is necessary to determine the content of sex hormones.
- Depending on the data of the preliminary examination, it may be necessary to conduct diagnostic tests (to determine the level of damage to the reproductive system), ultrasound, CT or MRI.
Treatment for amenorrhea at Gatling Med
Diagnosis of amenorrhea in "Gatling-Med" is carried out on modern equipment using various methods. The diagnosis is made after a thorough multilateral examination and exclusion of other pathologies. Treatment is prescribed taking into account individual characteristics, possible allergic reactions and individual drug intolerance.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!