Hemorrhoids are abnormal expansion of the choroid plexus in the rectum, in which venous blood stagnates in them. It is better to treat hemorrhoids in the initial stages and prevent the development of complications. Stagnation of blood contributes to inflammation of the nodes and their increase in size, often so much that they fall out of the rectum.
- Painful seals in the form of bumps in the anus with external hemorrhoids;
- Loss of hemorrhoids during bowel movements (with internal hemorrhoids), as well as in the later stages - even when lifting weights, coughing, sneezing;
- Bleeding that occurs during bowel movements (admixture of scarlet blood to the stool, the release of blood in the form of drops or a thin stream);
- Itching and burning in the perianal region;
- Pain in the anus, usually associated with thrombosis of the nodes;
- Discomfort in the anus, heaviness associated with a feeling of incomplete emptying of the intestines. The feeling of discomfort directly depends on the size of the hemorrhoids.
Bleeding develops when the mucous membrane of the node is injured, which is overstretched at the site of the formation of the node and is easily vulnerable when passing through a dense stool. Diarrhea (diarrhea) can also provoke hemorrhoidal bleeding, irritating and damaging the mucous membrane in the area of the hemorrhoid.
- Conservative treatment is recommended at the initial stage, when the symptoms of hemorrhoids (enlargement of nodes, bleeding during bowel movements) are disturbed for the first time, or if the increase in symptoms is rare and their duration is short. But even if you have been suffering from "hemorrhoids" for several years, this does not mean that conservative treatment is not for you. Often, understanding the problem, the necessary correct recommendations for lifestyle, nutrition and preventive medication can significantly reduce the number of exacerbations and slow down the development of the disease as much as possible.
- Minimally invasive methods (outpatient surgery) - a mini-operation performed in a doctor's office under anesthesia using the latest surgical techniques and instruments, after which the patient goes home with recommendations for dressings (care for the wound for proper and quick healing) and the appointment of a repeated doctor's appointment.
- Surgical treatment - after a preliminary (preoperative) examination, the operation is performed in the operating room of the hospital, with obligatory anesthesia (pain relief), after which the patient spends one or several days in the ward under the supervision of a doctor. One day is usually sufficient.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!