Encephalopathy is a common designation for non-inflammatory brain diseases. Encephalopathy can be congenital or acquired (for example, organic brain damage associated with poisoning, infections, alcoholism, injuries, hypovitaminosis, vascular diseases of the brain, lack of vitamin b₁). Encephalopathy is a disease in which the brain tissue changes dystrophy, which leads to a violation of its function.
Symptoms of the disease can be very diverse, depending on what caused the disease.
The first symptoms of encephalopathy are usually:
- diffuse headaches;
- worsening of mood, depression;
- bad dream;
- weakness, apathy, fatigue;
- reduced mental capacity;
- impaired ability to concentrate;
- memory impairment.
Diagnostics of encephalography
Your doctor will tell you what diagnostics you need to pass. You may be assigned:
- Functional diagnostics ECG test with dosed physical activity (Bicycle ergometry or treadmill test);
- Functional diagnostics of Daily ECG monitoring (Holter on);
- Functional diagnostics Rheoencephalography (REG);
- Functional diagnostics Echoencephalography (Echo-EG);
- MRI of brain vessels;
- CT scan of cerebral vessels.
Methods of treatment of encephalopathy
- Medication therapy (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, analgesics, hormones);
- Metabolic, vascular, and antioxidant therapy;
- Blockade injection of drugs into the cavity of the channel;
- Manual therapy (muscle, joint and root techniques);
- Physical therapy (UHF, SMT);
- Therapeutic physical culture (physical therapy);
- Surgical treatment.
These methods of treatment and therapeutic actions are applied depending on the severity of manifestations and causes of encephalopathy in the patient.
Treatment of encephalopathy in Gatling Med clinic in Tashkent is carried out with the help of modern medical equipment under the supervision of experienced doctors in Uzbekistan.