Gemorrhoea is accompanied by regular pain sensations and bleeding, restorations that increase after the expiration of time and lead to serious consequences like prolapse from the rectum.
Therefore, it is very important to contact an experienced physician already at the early stages of this pathology to prevent constant recurrences and aggravating pain.
To the causes of hemorrhoids can be attributed:
Symptoms indicating a visit to a doctor are:
1. Hemorrhages from the area of anal openings. As a rule, the blood becomes noticeable after defecation and the intensity of bleeding can be of different nature. Also in some cases, the blood stays in the stool.
2. Loss of nodes. It is very important to notice this symptom in time, because in the early stages of contacting the doctor, the prolapse of the nodes can be eliminated without surgery.
3. In the presence of anal fissures and complications, severe pain
Itching and severe discomfort in the anus. Are noticeable in the late stages of the disease and occur due to the ingress of mucus onto the skin in the region of the anal opening
4. Puffiness of soft tissues. Frequent urge in the toilet causing a risk of inflammation
Hemorrhoids manifests itself in 4 stages:
1. In the first stage only bleeding from the anus is visible. No fallouts and painful sensations are observed.
2. At the next stage, the hemorrhoidal nodes fall out, sometimes they can be accompanied by bleeding. And after a while they adjust themselves.
3. In the third stage, the drop down nodes can only be manually adjusted.
4. At the last stage, there is a noticeable permanent loss of nodes.
Diagnostics physicians-praktologi spend appointing a number of analyzes to the patient. It is usually possible to determine the degree of a stage due to external data. On subsequent research, the doctor can be informed about the presence and absence of anal fissures, the degree of bleeding and the possibility of repositioning the nodes (manually or independently).
Having established the correct diagnosis, a method of therapy is chosen and then treatment begins.
Treatment of hemorrhoids.
In acute hemorrhoids, conservative therapy is used.
With chronic hemorrhoids, therapy is selected based on the pathology stage.
The presence of modern equipment makes it possible to perform the operation with minimal blood loss and wound healing occurs in a short period.