24 Hour Emergency
Open 24/7 for convenience, quick and easy access
Erosion of the cervix is a pathological formation that affects the cervical canal and the mucous membrane of the cervix. This disease is benign, but if untreated, it can cause degeneration into a malignant tumor.
The predisposing factors include:
Symptoms of cervical erosion:
Cervical erosion is often asymptomatic. Often, such a diagnosis is a surprise to the patient during a gynecological examination. In some cases, women go to the doctor with complaints of bloody or mucopurulent discharge, especially after intercourse, pain during intercourse. Inflammatory diseases very often join erosion, this is natural, because infections easily "sit" on its wound surface.
Erosion of the cervix occurs in all women of childbearing age. It is equally often diagnosed in both young girls and women who have given birth. However, there are a number of reasons that contribute to the development of pathology:
- Endocervicitis - an inflammatory process of the cervix;
- Human papillomavirus - oncogenic types are the most dangerous;
- Infectious infections of the genitals - chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, gardnerellosis, trichomoniasis;
- Ectropion - eversion of the cervix;
- Hormonal disorders - improperly selected treatment regimen, endocrine diseases, pregnancy, early or late onset of menstruation;
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!