Bladder stones are a disease that affects more men than women. These formations can descend to the site of their localization either from the kidneys or from the ureters.
Epidemiology of bladder stones
Bladder stones are most often due to bladder obstruction. This means that the subbubble blockage of the pathways through which urine flows out can occur for various reasons.
The very mechanism of formation is as follows. The bladder, due to the fact that abnormal changes occur in it, cannot be effectively emptied. This means that urine stagnates in large enough quantities. In this case, salt crystals are formed, which turn into deposits.
Questions about crushing stones in the bladder most often arise due to the growth of the prostate gland. The urethra can be compressed around the prostate.
- Usually bladder stones have the following symptoms:
- pain in the lower abdomen, including in the pubic area,
- sharp urge to use the toilet, which are accompanied by pain,
- after urination stops, there is pain in the hips, lower back and genitals (in men);
- urinary incontinence in children.
After there are signs of stones in the bladder, diagnose the disease. To do this, apply methods such as:
- general urine analysis,
- examination with a cystoscope,
- CT and X-ray of the urinary tract (panoramic image),
If you have bladder stones, the conservative treatment of these formations involves alkalizing urine. Diets and medications are also prescribed, but they are all selected individually. Surgery is sometimes required to remove stones from the bladder.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!