In the acute course of cystitis, the following clinical manifestations are observed:
- frequent urge to urinate;
- pain when urinating;
- feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder;
- pain in the lower abdomen, which can radiate to the lower back;
- the presence of impurities and discoloration of urine;
- a slight increase in temperature in severe cases.
- In the chronic variant, the only symptom of cystitis may be frequent urge to urinate.
Possible complications of cystitis include:
- the entry of pathogenic flora into the kidneys with the development of pyelonephritis;
- damage not only to the mucous layer of the bladder, but also to the submucosal, muscular layer, with their subsequent scarring.
At the Gatling-Med clinic, the diagnosis of cystitis is carried out by a urologist. Additional research methods are assigned:
- urinalysis to detect signs of inflammation;
- urinalysis according to Nechiporenko;
- ultrasound examination of the bladder;
- Carrying out cystoscopy after the disappearance of acute manifestations;
- bacteriological culture of urine to identify pathogenic flora;
- taking a biopsy if necessary;
- for women - a gynecological examination in order to identify concomitant diseases.
Doctors recommend bed rest for patients with acute cystitis. An important point is the appointment of a diet with plenty of fluids and restriction of salt, spicy foods. For treatment apply:
- antibacterial drugs in accordance with the sensitivity of the isolated flora;
- antispasmodics with severe pain syndrome;
- infusions of herbs with a diuretic effect: cranberries, kidney collection.
In the treatment of chronic cystitis, the doctor determines the causes that provoked the disease and eliminate the foci of chronic infection. In addition, it is possible to use antibiotic therapy after appropriate studies.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. Gatling Med Clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and in your health!