24 Hour Emergency
Open 24/7 for convenience, quick and easy access
- infectious diseases, including sexually transmitted diseases;
- reactions to the use of vaginal douches, ointments, tampons, pads, condoms;
- mechanical damage to the mucous membrane of the vagina;
- non-compliance with the rules of personal hygiene;
- hormonal disruptions;
- Violations of the anatomical structure of the genital organs.
If you notice warning signs, you should see a doctor as soon as possible.
- burning and itching of the external genital organs;
- purulent, curdled discharge with an unpleasant odor;
- redness and swelling of the vaginal mucosa.
Symptoms can vary depending on the type of vaginitis. To diagnose the disease, in addition to examination, doctors conduct laboratory tests (smears for flora and PCR smears for infections), microbiological studies, ultrasound, and also use colposcopic, bacterioscopic, immunofluorescent, bacteriological methods.
So that the acute form of the disease does not turn into a chronic one and in order to avoid such serious complications as inflammation of the cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, endometritis, infertility, specialists will select the appropriate treatment for colpitis:
- antibacterial and antifungal therapy;
- anti-inflammatory therapy;
- taking general strengthening drugs;
- taking drugs to restore the microflora of the vagina.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. Gatling Med Clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and in your health!