24 Hour Emergency
Open 24/7 for convenience, quick and easy access
Hysterectomy, or removal of the uterus, is an operation in which the organ is removed with or without appendages. Gynecological treatment is always aimed at preserving this most important organ in the reproductive system of the female body. Complete removal is carried out only in extreme cases, when treatment cannot give an effect.
The method to be chosen is based on the amount of tissue to be removed:
- Amputation of the uterus. The organ is removed, while the neck remains intact.
- Total hysterectomy or hysterectomy - removal of the entire uterus, including the cervix.
- Radical hysterectomy - removal of the uterus, appendages and upper part of the vagina. The surrounding pelvic tissue and lymph nodes are also affected.
- Hysterosalpingo-oophorectomy - removal of the appendages and uterus.
Proper preparation can play a decisive role in the success of the operation and the absence of complications. The process includes several steps:
- Reception of a gynecologist, examination, questioning.
- Carrying out a colposcopy, a smear on the flora.
- Clinical tests.
Preparation may also include taking preparations to prepare the body. If there is a risk of thrombosis, the patient is prescribed a course of drugs.
All procedures are available in our clinic!!!
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. Gatling Med Clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and in your health!