24 Hour Emergency
Open 24/7 for convenience, quick and easy access
Factors preventing STD control include:
- Unprotected sex with many partners
- Difficulty discussing sexual issues for both doctors and patients
- Insufficient funding for the implementation of existing diagnostic tests and treatments, as well as for the development of new methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Susceptibility to reinfection if both partners are not treated at the same time
- Incomplete treatment that may lead to the development of drug-resistant organisms
- Travel across different countries, facilitating the rapid global spread of STDs
- Often - clinical assessment
- Gram stain and culture
- Laboratory methods
There are many methods and clinical protocols for the diagnosis and treatment of STDs; for many diseases, diagnostic tests are limited or unavailable, or the patient is not ready for follow-up care. Thus, it is often not necessary to identify the pathogen. Often the diagnosis is based on clinical manifestations alone.
- Syndromic treatment
- Antimicrobials (sometimes)
- Simultaneous treatment of sexual partners
Because diagnostic tests are often limited or unavailable and/or the patient is undecided about subsequent treatment, initial treatment is often syndromic, that is, directed at the organisms most likely to be the cause of the clinical syndrome at the time (eg, urethritis, cervicitis, genital ulcers). , inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs).
Most STDs are effectively treated with medications. However, the problem of drug resistance is constantly growing.
Patients who are being treated for bacterial STDs should abstain from sexual intercourse until the infection is cured in them and their sexual partners. Sexual partners should be examined and treated at the same time.
Viral STDs, especially herpes and HIV infection, usually continue to exist in the patient's body throughout life. Antiviral drugs can control the course of the disease, but they are not yet able to cure all these infections.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. Gatling Med Clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and in your health!