Ultrasound of the abdominal organs and retroperitoneal space (kidneys) is a diagnostic procedure that allows you to determine the size and structure of the parenchymal (dense) abdominal organs and characterize the blood flow in the large vessels of the abdomen and intraorgan vessels.
There are no restrictions on the number and frequency of such an examination, so the doctor can prescribe it both as an initial screening examination and for the purpose of dynamic monitoring of the revealed changes during an ultrasound or tomographic examination.
Comprehensive diagnostics of the abdominal organs involves examination: - liver;
- the spleen.
Ultrasound diagnostics of the abdominal organs is carried out in the following cases:
- during a routine examination to determine the state of internal organs;
- for diagnostic purposes before surgery;
- when the patient complains of pain in the abdomen;
- nausea, vomiting of uncertain nature;
- decreased appetite, altered feces;
- palpation at the doctor's appointment revealed seals in the abdominal cavity;
- trauma to the abdomen from a blunt object - allows you to exclude internal bleeding, ruptures;
- diagnostics based on the results of biochemical analyzes;
- monitoring the dynamics of previously detected neoplasms;
- monitoring of patients who take drugs for the treatment of gastropathology for a long time;
- observation of patients who have undergone surgery on the liver, gallbladder.
All these services are provided in a comfortable atmosphere without any harm to the human body, guaranteeing the most accurate result at the Gatling med clinic in Tashkent.