Ultrasound of the liver is a safe and painless method for diagnosing diseases of these organs. With the help of ultrasound diagnostics, hepatitis, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, cirrhosis, fatty degeneration of the liver tissue, pathologies of the biliary tract, tumors, parasitic infections, vascular disorders are detected.
What are the symptoms of an ultrasound of the liver:
- Pain, heaviness and a feeling of fullness in the left hypochondrium.
- Signs of jaundice - yellowing of the skin and cornea of the eyes.
- Itching, accompanied by the appearance of small bruises (petechiae).
- Nausea, vomiting, bitterness in the mouth, belching bitter.
- Changes in blood biochemistry, indicating hepatic pathologies and diseases of the biliary tract.
- Discoloration of feces and darkening of urine.
- Postponed viral hepatitis.
- Suspected organ damage from abdominal trauma.
Preparation for the procedure:
- So that the accumulated gases do not interfere with the examination of the liver and gallbladder, a couple of days before the examination, it is necessary to refuse products with high gas production - cabbage, legumes, black bread, carbonated drinks.
- For chronic constipation, you need to do an enema or take a laxative.
- You can have dinner 8 hours before the examination only with light food. Ultrasound examination is carried out strictly on an empty stomach.
- It is impossible to take choleretic drugs and drugs that affect liver function before ultrasound diagnostics.
All these services are provided in a comfortable atmosphere without any harm to the human body, guaranteeing the most accurate result at the Gatling med clinic in Tashkent.