Anal fissure is one of the most common diseases that occurs in both adults and children. More often it is diagnosed in postpartum women. A fissure in the anus is a wound defect on the mucous membrane of the anal canal, which can have a linear or oval shape and rarely exceeds 1 cm in size.
An anal fissure manifests itself very painfully, therefore it gives a person discomfort, and sometimes physical suffering.
- traces of blood after defecation;
- pain, burning, tingling during and after bowel movements;
- spasms of the anal sphincter;
- itching in the anus;
- the presence of a sentinel tubercle (in chronic form).
Acute anal fissure is quite easy to treat. For effective therapy, the doctor prescribes:
- suppositories, ointments with analgesic, antispasmodic and wound healing effects;
- preparations for softening feces and preventing constipation;
- a diet high in fiber;
- painkillers (for severe spasms and pain);
- physiotherapy to eliminate spasms;
- performing exercises of physiotherapy exercises, which allow to activate blood circulation and facilitate the passage of feces through the intestines.
- physiotherapy (darsonvalization, UHF, diathermy, etc.)
- proteolytic enzymes
- exclusion of an independent chair
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. Gatling Med Clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and in your health!