A person is at risk of developing any disease. It can affect any organ. In our body, all organs are combined into systems according to their functions. The most vulnerable is the cardiovascular. Although it consists of only two elements - the heart and blood vessels, the quality of human health and life depends on its work. After all, any complications or pathological processes in them can permanently deprive a person of working capacity and functionality. Therefore, the prevention of cardiac, vascular diseases takes an important place in everyone's life.
Nutritional control To prevent the development of chronic diseases, it is important to eat right, this condition necessarily includes the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. A memo for people at risk contains the following recommendations:
· Eat more fish. It helps the heart work better.
· Reduce the consumption of meat, from fatty varieties altogether should be abandoned · Eat legumes, herbs, vegetables, dried fruits and oatmeal - they help lower blood cholesterol.
· All dairy products can only be used with low fat content. Fermented milk products are especially useful.
· Reduce the consumption of salt, in large quantities it has a detrimental effect on blood vessels.
· Limit the consumption of sweets and starchy foods.
· You should not load the heart with tonic drinks.
· It is necessary to practically give up eating cheese, yolks, butter, sour cream, kidneys, liver, caviar, brains. These foods are rich in fats and cholesterol. Such dietary recommendations imply the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Bad habits At this point, you need to take into account the duration of smoking and the number of cigarettes smoked per day. Passive smokers are also at risk of chronic cardiovascular disease. Smoking cessation significantly reduces the risk of heart and vascular diseases.
Regular exercise Regular sports activities are a strong factor in the prevention of pathological conditions associated with diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
Weight control According to statistics, more than 300 million people in the world are obese. This problem occupies a leading place among the causes of the development of cardiovascular diseases on a global scale. With an increase in body weight, the production of free fatty acids increases, an increase in blood pressure and the amount of cholesterol. This entails a deterioration in the work of the heart and blood vessels. Prevention of cardiovascular diseases in women and men includes weight control, because obesity can lead to diseases such as coronary artery disease, stroke, venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism.
Measurement of blood pressure A sharp drop in pressure can lead to a violation of the integrity of blood vessels. Therefore, before using medications, it is necessary to check the pressure indicators. Prevention of heart and vascular diseases should begin with a control measurement of blood pressure. This is necessary to determine the degree of the disease that has arisen or to prevent it.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. The Gatling Med clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and your health!