24 Hour Emergency
Open 24/7 for convenience, quick and easy access
Risk factors for developing cervical cancer are:
- Early onset of sexual activity
- Large number of sexual partners
Regardless of sexual history, clinicians should assume that women have been exposed to a person with HPV, as the disease is ubiquitous.
- Pap smear
Clinical staging, usually by biopsy, pelvic exam, chest x-ray
Cervical cancer may be suspected during routine gynecological examination.
It is suggested in women with the following manifestations:
- Visible pathological lesions on the cervix
- Pathological results of a routine Pap test
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
The results of a cytological examination of a smear from the cervix are presented in a standardized form. Further diagnosis is carried out when atypical or malignant cells are detected, especially in women at risk. If the results of the cytological examination do not unambiguously confirm cancer, a colposcopy is performed to identify sites for biopsy taking. Colposcopy-guided biopsy with curettage of the endocervix is usually informative.
- Excision or radical radiotherapy if there is no extension to the parametrium or deeper
- Radiation therapy and chemotherapy if spread to the parametrium or deeper
- Chemotherapy for metastatic and recurrent cancer
Treatment for cervical cancer may include surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. If a hysterectomy is indicated but the patient may not be able to tolerate it, radiation therapy is used in combination with chemotherapy.
You can safely start treatment, which we carry out as quickly and efficiently as possible in Tashkent. Gatling Med Clinic will make you feel confident in yourself and in your health!